Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 125 grams butter softened
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 75 grams caster or super fine sugar
- 75 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 150 grams plain flour sifted
- 1/2 tsp baking soda sifted
- 150 grams chocolate chips
- Beat butter, vanilla extract, sugars and egg in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth; do not overbeat.
- Stir in sifted flour and baking soda. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Line tray with baking paper. Spoon one tablespoon of cookie mixture onto tray 5cm apart.
- Bake in preheated oven of 180°C for about 15 minutes. Cool cookies on wire rack. Store extras in air-tight container.
Credit : www.noobcook.com